Some basic rules are as follows:
1. The teams are required to be present at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
2. 15 minute grace time is provided to each team. If the minimum team of 8 players are not met by then, the team will be disqualified from the tournament. Please note that the registration fees is non-refundable.
3. We are not providing any bats or safety equipment. We are providing cricket balls and other paraphernalia. Teams are advised to bring their own equipment.
4. The precise location of the venue is Intersection of River Road and Violet Drive, Piscataway, NJ. Please use this in your GPS or directions.
5. Minimum of 8 per team are required. Let us know by tomorrow if you need additional players. We will try to arrange players for you whom you can't change later. However, there is no guarantee that players can be arranged.
6. We have arranged for food and beverages (through third party vendors) at a nominal cost in the grounds.
7. We are also arranging a picnic like area for any audience ,you might want to invite, to watch the games. So please spread the message to friends and family to watch you play.
Please check for any email updates from us. Contact us for any further queries.
In case of emergency, please contact one of the following persons:
1. Vivek - 919 889 4691
2. Naveen - 973 632 6950
TCH NJ-NY Team